October 12, 2012

Living Life without Limits

Tonight, I would like to thank all of those who subscribe to the UCP’s Central PA Life without Limits Newsletter.  This magazine is always a source of inspiration, and a reminder to me anyone can achieve their goals if they believe in themselves.  I always think of this after reading stories similar to mine.  So, I was honored to have my book review published in this month’s newsletter.  While in the rat race of college life, I sometimes forget its purpose and its intended outcome in the grand scheme of things.  It is a wonderful thing to see my name in print and that I affect the lives of so many individuals in a positive light.  That gives me determination, not to just move ahead in my studies, but to thrive on them.  Thank you, UCP!

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP