November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving (continued)


Today, I feel a need to continue last week’s discussion about Thanksgiving.  Always at this time in the final stretch of the semester, feelings of stress and fatigue are normally in the forefront in everything I do.  How to type that last paper, not to mention how to reach the level of my standards, is always a quandary to me at this time of the year.  I wonder how can I pull this off again, and how exactly did I accomplish this before?  Then, I remember how far I’ve come and, yet, I still have “miles to go before I sleep”, and that, in itself gives me strength to face another class, and type that essay.  Then, I think about His promise that He is always there, guiding my every “roll”, which gives me great comfort and energy.  For that, I am eternally thankful!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP