December 21, 2012

Year-In Review


It’s Friday—that time of week again.  After a few days of contemplation, spending time with family and friends and reviewing the past year’s events, it amazes me how far I’ve come in only a short time.  The highlight of my year, I must admit, was my summer internship with United Cerebral Palsy of Central Pennsylvania.  My time spent there reinvigorated my quest to do well in my classes as a college student so that I could make a difference in individuals’ lives, and even hearts.  In my blog and other materials written for the company, I saw my words and actions impacted the lives of such a vast audience; it was an awakening for me to strive harder.  I, again, thank Lynda Bowen and the rest of the UCP staff for seeing my potential and wisdom for signing me on as their summer intern of 2012!  It was an exciting journey.  Merry Christmas to all and I hope your dreams and wishes come true this holiday season as mine did this year!

1 comments - Post a Comment:

Jmlatin

Hope it was such a pleasure to experience your talents this summer. I think your blog is a wonderful tool not only for you to express your thoughts, but for everyone to truly see what living life without limits means. Thank you for everything you do to support UCP. May your Christmas be filled with the love of family and the joy of friends. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP