January 30, 2015

New Project


I can’t tell you how much I’m excited to begin to read Ghost Boy by Martin Pistorius and complete a book review for it.  After seeing last night’s news clip about it, I’m interested to read about this young man’s journey and his courageous battle to communicate.  When I read a synopsis of the book, it reminded me that we all have our unique wars to fight, but it’s the way we wage them that makes all the difference.

To be continued…

1 comments - Post a Comment:

Manish Batra

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
CP PEDIATRIC WHEELCHAIR

Keep Posting:)

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP