August 12, 2016

Back to Reality


Hi All,

Please excuse my lack of blogging over these past few weeks.  These “lazy, crazy days of summer” have gotten away from me, I think.  The month of July was a busy one!   I’m still working out kinks of my new computer, but it is wonderful all the same.  Of course, I made my yearly pilgrimage to the beach a few weeks ago and then made a quick trip to New York last week.  Both were really great times.  Whew, I think I’m still trying to catch my breath! 

All in all, this has been a great summer for me so far, filled with laughter and good times.  I can only hope that yours is as bright as mine.  I think I’m done being a world traveler for now.  I’m back, folks!

See you next week.

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP