March 15, 2013

The Journey Within

The only journey is the journey within.
Rainer Maria Rilke


I came across this quote today and thought it was fitting for an entry.  This saying is appealing because it is so true for me.  I feel as if I’m continuously growing, experiencing, and hopefully, going towards and knowing my inner light.  As humans, we, at times, forget we illuminate others with our own light, and if it dims slightly for a day, others can tell.  The above quote is true in one sense, but in another way, it is not.  I believe if we connect to just only one person in our lives, then our task as living beings is complete.  As I was reminded earlier this week, our inner light can illuminate others so much that the whole world sees it.  That makes it all worth it in the end.

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP