March 1, 2013

In Motion


“Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still.”  ~Chinese Proverb

Welcome to a new month!  Although it’s been a hectic week, it has been a good one.  As I flipped my calendar today, the above adage popped out and it certainly spoke to me at this time in the semester, but, more importantly, at this time of my life.  Overwhelmed with challenging courses and having a lack of energy, I sometimes have the inclination to shut off my mind, fearing the worst to come.  Fear has the ability to do that to everyone, to make immobile, but if it is pushed aside, something beautiful grows out of it.  This week proved to me if I keep going, something good always appears from my efforts.  The tortoise won the race, you know.  We all should keep that in mind, don’t you think?  :)

Have a good weekend, all! 

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP