February 22, 2013

Continuing The Journey


This week, I re-discovered the powerful impact a message has if spoken in the right venue, at the right time.  Yesterday, a fellow college student/friend and I were asked to speak at an event named, “Quality vs. Quantity: Providing Wealthy Education in a Time of Abundant Information,” one of a weeklong series of events discussing how students’ lives can be enriched by the education process at Messiah College.  Our presentation focused on writing and disabilities and how, if given a chance, individuals with challenges can accomplish the same as their counterparts.  It was heartwarming to see the room filled with both interested and attentive staff and students.  As they listened, I saw a spark of interest, and then understanding on their faces.  A refreshing site to witness as I discover new and ever-changing ideas that challenge my perspective.

Thank you for joining me on my ever-interesting life’s journey!

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP