February 1, 2013

Education


I happened on this quote by accident, but I thought it a fitting one to be today’s subject because it is my first week back on Messiah College’s campus after a long break.

“Education is the movement from darkness to light.”  Allan Bloom

After considering how the insight above pertains to my life \ story, it is true that my pursuit of a college education brought me from darkness to light in so many ways; more ways that I can count.  Receiving an education gives me the tools to break into my own light, plus, the wherewithall, I hope, to help others move into their individual light.  An envigorating idea to ponder as I embark on still another leg of my journey and insentive for me to reach for the highest stars in the sky!

Thank you so much for tuning in!  Have a good week!

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP