February 8, 2013

Faith


 This week, the subject of faith has been on my mind.  Confronted with a daunting semester in the upcoming months, my first reaction, I’m sorry to say, was to quake with fear and put up resistance.  However, today, I realized my faith will carry me, like it has so often before this week.  Why do we become so easily unraveled and question our ability to create positive out of a difficult situation?  That, I do not know, but I must say the very thought of my strength and determination as a student calmed my fears and bolstered my reserve to give my all this semester, which will only cement my faith in the end.

Thank you, readers, for tuning in every week!  I am continuously amazed by the support you show by following my blog.   That, in itself, means a lot!

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP