May 31, 2013

A View of Anne Frank


“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” –Anne Frank

What a wonderful sentiment to live.  Although a fan of Anne Frank since a young age, I forgot her words of wisdom until I came upon the quote today.  In this fast-paced society, we sometimes don’t realize the power each of us has to change our world; whether it is via action or word, and how little it takes to accomplish.  I am, sad to say, guilty of this as well.  I’m reminded, though; we can be used as instruments of good if we have that purpose in the forefront of our minds!

As I leave you with that deep thought, have a great weekend!  And thank you for continuing to follow my blog.  It really means a lot!

1 comments - Post a Comment:

Karen

I love that quote!

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP