August 14, 2013

From a Cocoon to a Butterfly


Today, as I reflected upon my internship with UCP during this summer, an image of a beautiful butterfly floated into my brain.  It seems to me, at least, I finally broke out of my tightly wound and protected cocoon and emerged as a free, unfettered butterfly; able to affect change wherever I go.  I must say my time at UCP afforded me the biggest gift of all, the gift of confidence.  As I embark on my final fall semester at Messiah College, the wondrous image of that unfettered butterfly will stay at the forefront of my mind, but more importantly, in the center of my inner being!



Thanks to UCP’s staff for letting me be that butterfly…You’ll never know how much that means!


0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP