February 28, 2014

I Will Try Again Tomorrow


“Courage doesn’t always roar.  Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”  Mary Anne Romacher

A very near and dear friend sent this quote on a card a few months ago.  As I look at it everyday, it reminds me small accomplishments lead to big ones and to take pride in the little as well as the monumental ones.  I, like many, become so engrossed in my main goal; my ultimate purpose, that I forget sometimes to step back and take a breath.  Life, I become to realize, is so short that we should have the courage to say, “tomorrow is another day-- I will try again then.”

Have a good weekend, everyone!

1 comments - Post a Comment:

Beth Transue

I have this quote on my refrigerator door at home. I love it. Thanks for the great reminder.

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP