June 10, 2013

It Begins...Again

 

Today, I embarked on another leg of my journey.  My internship with UCP Central PA with the summer of 2013 officially started, and once again, my mind was fraught with anticipation mixed with a little nervousness.  It suddenly dawns on me, though as I write this, the ultimate meaning behind UCP Central PA, not only for me, but also to all that benefit from it.  From my standpoint, the letters UCP signify an air of endless possibilities, and yes, hope (how appropriate) for so many, me included.  I feel so privileged to be a part of this; I only hope that I fulfill my duties to the utmost this summer.  Wish me luck as I continue on this wild and wonderful quest!

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP