June 14, 2013

Words

This week, as I began my internship with United Cerebral Palsy of Central PA, I pondered where an individual’s gift of words originates; to still or move the heart by the written language.  Why are we so captivated by the art itself?  A little word can have so much impact, beyond the word itself.  I’ve always been intrigued by this question and impacted by this even as a little girl.  Even as I write this blog, I choose my words so carefully, so succintly.  I feel the impending excitement, as I did last summer, that I hold the power to captivate just by the pressure of my toe, striking each key, and I thank my audience for putting this all at my “feet.”  For that, I am truly grateful!


Have a great weekend!

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP