August 3, 2012

Believe


Today, I saw an article that reminded me a person’s potential is never known until it is tested and how powerful believing in yourself can be.  Dr. Sheehan was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy at a young age and doctors gave little or no hope she would be a success.  Contrary to their belief, she completed an undergraduate degree in psychology, (with honors), then received her doctorate in the same field.  Reading this article only made me want to strive harder in my life and make a difference to those dearest to my heart, like Dr. Sheehan.  As my internship with United Cerebral Palsy ends, I hope believing in myself caused an impact in someone’s life, (more than one, with a bit of luck) while I had fun along the way.  It’s been a great ride this summer!

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP