July 15, 2013

A Journey to Remember


This weekend, after hearing about the passing of an acquaintance, I began to consider how precious life is and how we take some things so for granted.  At times it seems to me, at least, life is an unending road, fraught with challenges and decisions.  I know I have a tendency to become caught up in these very quickly and think all are life-altering events.  I’ve discovered, though, they are mere blips on the horizon, soon to be forgotten.  So, in the past few days, I promised myself to enjoy the passage, and yes, life’s road does end, but it is how you live the journey.  That’s a lesson we all need to remember, in the good as well as in the darkest times!

0 comments - Post a Comment:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP