June 14, 2012

Success

Today, I thought about the true definition of success and what it meant for me.  “Success”, according to the dictionary is, “the accomplishment of an aim or purpose”.  That is true in a way, yet not.  To me, success partly means moving forward in life’s journey, (and it is certainly a journey), but that is not all it includes.  As I’ve matured, I have come to the realization success is defined by the difference a person makes in the lives of others.

As I venture on my internship, still another leg of my journey, I wonder if I will fit my own meaning of the word “success”.  Only time will tell. 

2 comments - Post a Comment:

Jmlatin

You will make a huge difference in the life of every person who reads your blog. As they enter into your "world" they will have a greater appreciation for everything you have accomplished. You will accomplish success through your Internship. Lasting impressions will be made on many.

Anonymous

Always an inspiration to me and many others. You are an extraordinary girl and I am so proud to call you my friend.
You are a success in all you do.
Tammy

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP